Dividend Growth Strategy
The Wellesley Investment Partners Dividend Growth Strategy consists of dividend-generating companies which we believe are in strong financial standing, and which we feel will increase their dividends over time.
Wellesley Investment Partners Dividend Growth Strategy
Dividend-paying equities are evaluated for qualities which we feel help identify favorable holdings. Qualities we consider include:
- Good business - We look for companies with a history of strong profitability and solid balance sheets
- Fair Price - Valuation is attractive
- Experienced Management - A track record of operational proficiency and running the company for the long-term
- Shareholder Oriented - Demonstrated desire and ability to reward shareholders with solid and growing dividends
* Target allocation as of 3/31/2017 and are a subset of the overall Strategy. Client portfolios will typically hold 50 stocks which are subject to change without notice.